- 04/15/2019 at 5:27 am #488170EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
What, according to the writer, is the difference between an aggressive action and effective action?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- There is no real difference between the two as they are two sides of the same coin.
- The two are diametrically opposite of each other as they move in opposite directions.
- An aggressive action is reactive while an effective action is that which produces result.
- While rashness marks aggression, effective action is a laid-back and unperturbed action.
- Aggressive action is taken by an aggressive person and effective action by an effective person.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad