This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Arpit Raj Mall Arpit Raj Mall 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Arpit Raj Mall Arpit Raj Mall 

I want to take admission for English honors in any college with low fee. Please help me to find that type of colleges near me. I put up in Chowk bazaar Amethi.

• #5422 Reply
    Shraddha Goel Shraddha Goel 

Unfortunately securing admission in the top DU Colleges will not be possible at a low percentage. However, you have nothing to worry about as you can still go for English Honors at low cost in Delhi from the following colleges:

• ARSD College, Dhaula Kuan
    • Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University

Otherwise, there are private colleges which although charge a good fee, but at least you will pursue what you love.
    All the best. ๐Ÿ™‚

• #5468 Reply
    Olivia Das Olivia Das 

BA Programme
    BA in english
    BA in political science

Students who hold above 40% marks are eligible for B.A (Programme )correspondence course in Delhi university .

Students who hold above 60% marks with 70% in english are eligible for B.A(ENGLISH)correspondence course in Delhi university .

Students who hold above 45% marks are eligible for B.A (political science )correspondence course in Delhi university.

for more information

IF you are OBC OR SC/ST, orย  you have some sports quota, you can pursue these courses.

P.S.- you can go for other colleges as well. Do what you love. Don’t compromise your dreams because of one college! GO for others ๐Ÿ™‚

Reply To: Want to take Admission in Delhi but my percentage is 52.8% in 12th. So please suggest me what to do?
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account