This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Arpit Raj Mall Arpit Raj Mall 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Arpit Raj Mall Arpit Raj Mall 

Sir,

I am Joseph the undersigned student of St Anthony’s School (Meerut) I would like to urn kind & advice regarding how to get into Human Resources … currently I am planning to take Commerce but don’t know the process of getting into Human Resources, would you suggest me, I will be highly obliged if you could guide me for the same?

Thanking you Faithfully!!

• #6672 Reply
    Shraddha Goel Shraddha Goel 

What you can do is take up commerce, pursue graduation (B.Com Hons or Prog) from a recognised university. In the second year of college start preparing for CAT or any other MBA entrance exam. In the final year appear for the entrance and do an MBA in Human Resources.

By doing this, you will get a good placement in any company that is recruiting HR Staff.

This is the most common and the best route followed to get into HR and I suggest you the same. Thank you 🙂

• #10324 Reply
    Praveen Tiwari Praveen Tiwari 

Hello, Great Qus. Dear

Thank you for Asking the useful information, this website is highly effective and contains worthy content.BTW My Name is Praveen from India I am a Spoken English Trainer.

Since long time i was looking for it. It’s very impressive also.

https://goo.gl/DKeKy2

Nice Qus. its useful for all

class in bhilai

classes in bhilai

class in Durg

classes in Durg

Institute in bhilai

Institute in Durg

Reply To: Want to get into Human R seeking for ur guidance regarding the process?
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account