This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Arpit Raj Mall Arpit Raj Mall 2 months ago.

• Author
    Arpit Raj Mall Arpit Raj Mall 

Hello, I am holding B.pharmacy degree want to inquire regarding correspondence course in M.pharmacy in DRA

Suggest me sir and Mam??

• #5172 Reply
    Navneet Anand Navneet Anand 

Hello Rita, You can opt for correspondence course for M Pharmacy in Drug  Regulatory Affairs. There are some of the top institutions that provide regular course for the course. You should have the minimum eligibility criteria set by the regulatory Body.

• Candidates who have passed Bachelor of Pharmacy Programme with not less than 50% of marks, of any recognised University or any other Institute equivalent thereto the University, are eligible for admission to the Master of Pharmacy Programmes.
    • For SC/ST candidates, the eligibility is a pass in the B.Pharm. degree Programme.
    • An entrance examination Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) and interview is also conducted for admission.

However I am not sure that correspondence course is offered for M.pharmacy in DRA in India.

Best of Luck.

• #6490 Reply
    Olivia Das Olivia Das 

Hi,

An entrance examination Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) and interview is conducted for admission.

Top colleges offering correspondence course in M.pharmacy are:

• NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF PHARMACEUTICAL EDUCATION AND RESEARCH – [NIPER], MOHALI
    • UNIVERSITY INSTITUTE OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES, CHANDIGARH
    • INSTITUTE OF CHEMICAL TECHNOLOGY – [ICT], MUMBAI
    • MANIPAL COLLEGE OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES – [MCOPS], MANIPAL
    • BOMBAY COLLEGE OF PHARMACY – [BCP], MUMBAI

Full information about these colleges is present in this link : http://collegedunia.com/mpharm-colleges

Reply To: Want to enquire about M.pharmacy in DRA
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account