Tagged: ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Arpit Raj Mall 3 months ago.

• Author
     Arpit Raj Mall 

I want to do CA but before that I prefer to do B.Com is it ok if I do B.Com before CA. I want to do it from Amity Noida. Is that ok? So should I prefer any other college for My class 12th is 77.6%

• #5572 Reply
     Shraddha Goel 

Hello. The answer to your question is that yes you should pursue B.Com as an undergraduate degree and start preparing for CPT side by side. This will help you focus more and save time.

Also you may do it from Amity if it suits you. But you can also consider doing B.Com as a correspondence course from SOL or IGNOU because Amity requires you to have a certain minimum attendance and then you will have to juggle a lot with coaching for CA.

So it is suggested that you rather go for correspondence. šŸ™‚

• #5758 Reply
     Olivia Das 

There are 3 levels in CA. 1. CPT, 2. IPCC and 3. Final.
    Doing bcom before CA would help you in way that you wont have to go through CPT. You can directly go to IPCC and then final!

Doing B.com before CA is going to be very good for you. You would be very focused.

BUT,

But If you are in 12th or in 1st yr of B.com then why to waste 2-3 years. Start as early as possible. U can become CA in 4&1/2 yrs.

whereas, bcom would make you loose 2-3 years!

PS:- Choose wisely. Do what suits you the best šŸ™‚

Reply To: Want to do B.Com before CA Will it be ok? Has got any extra importance?
Your information:

Comment

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account