- 04/15/2019 at 2:36 am #483478EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Vaccination against H1N1 virus is in the advanced stage of development and it is likely that the vaccine will be commercially marketed by the year end. But some scientists are not greatly enthused by the development of the vaccine, although they admit that it will certainly lead to immediate gains.
Which of the following helps resolve the apparently paradoxical situation?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The vaccine has not passed the human test yet.
- Such viruses are known to metamorphose through mutation.
- The same vaccination will not be effective against other viruses like H5N1 (bird flu).
- The vaccine is likely to cost a lot initially.
- The vaccine will be effective only if administered at least a month before facing the viral attack.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad