Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello team
    Myself Prameela and I have recently completed my intermediate. Now I want to enter into the Pune University in order to complete my degree. So guys please help me in knowing all the necessary details for which I will be grateful. I will be very happy in knowing the details as soon as possible.

• #8438 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello Prameela

Pune University is one of the most respectable educational institutions in the India. Here are the complete details regarding the courses

Certificate Courses
    Information on various Certificate Programs offered by the Institution

Diploma Courses
    Information on various Diploma Programs offered by the Institution

Advanced Diploma Courses
    Information on various Advanced Diploma Programs offered by the Institution

Undergraduate Degree Courses
    Information on various Undergraduate Degree Programs (generally of 2/3/4 years duration) offered by the Institution. List also includes professional courses such as BA, BCom, BSc, BBA, LLB etc. that might by offered at UG-level

Postgraduate Diploma Courses
    Information on various Postgraduate Diploma Programs offered by the Institution

Postgraduate Degree Courses
    Information on various Postgraduate Programs (such as MA, MSc, MBA, LLM etc.) offered by the Institution

Research / Doctoral-level Courses
    Information on various Research Programs such as Master of Philosophy (MPhil), Doctorate of Philosophy (PhD) offered by the Institution

Reply To: University of Pune Courses Offered
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account