Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rakesh varma 1 month ago.

• Author
     Rakesh varma 

hello team
    could anyone please kindly provide me the details regarding the university of petroleum dehradun. as i have a target of doing this type of engineering to become successful in my life for which i require some guidelines through which i will be able to go throughout without any type of disturbances, so please kindly help me in knowing the details regarding these

Manikanta 
    Rank: I am little worried about my admissions in IIT. What are the other options suppose if I don’t make it ?

hello anu

here im enclosing all the details that you are required to know about this institute. here are their core values

Vision

To be an Institution of Global standing for developing professionally competent talent contributing to nation building.

Mission

• Develop industry focused professionals with global outlook in Energy, Infrastructure, Transportation, IT and allied sectors.
    • Deliver world class education meeting or preferably exceeding students’ expectations.
    • Inculcate integrative thought process among students that draws professional respect.
    • Develop knowledge creation environment through training, research & development, and consultancy.
    • Facilitate effective interactions among faculty and students, and foster networking with stake-holders.
    • Practice and promote high standards of professional ethics, transparency and accountability at all levels.
    • Develop Environmentally sustainable & reciprocal relationship with society at large.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account