This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello

Myself Varsha and I want to take the course of petroleum in the very well known popular university of petroleum and energy studies so anyone could kindly suggest me the details regarding this college so that I will be able to know how to proceed in this field and become a successful member of the society thus becoming popular and earning a huge amount of money. so please provide me some guidelines so that I can proceed and become great

• #7852 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello

This is great that you want take a very rare and professional course which you have chosen as your target and coming to your answer all you need to know is that BBA programs offered by UPES College of Management & Economics studies are focused on creating industry ready professionals. Advanced teaching methodologies, innovative and updated curricula and the focus on ‘on-the-job exposure’ gives students the edge to be readily deployable in their chosen field.coming to the eligibility Minimum 50% Marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th).The curriculum is designed to give a holistic business perspective with in-depth industry knowledge. It equips students with the required business acumen and industry-centric knowledge. finally coming to the record of placements UPES students have received an overwhelming response from industry which is why UPES has been consistent in keeping a track record of 100% since 2012Our industry aligned programs help the students in guiding them towards the right opportunities. The industry exposure, core pertinent theories taught by our eminent faculty help you stay ahead.

Reply To: university of petroleum and energy studies
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account