This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rakesh varma 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     Rakesh varma 

Hello team,

I would like to know some details regarding the University law college Gauhati University. As I was interested in the law right from my childhood this is my dream to achieve something in my life. So please give me necessary guidelines which are necessary for me to reach to my goal. Anyone so please help me. I will be waiting for the sooner reply. please reply me.

• #8092 Reply
     Manikanta 

hii rakesh

you have really chosen one of the great universities of all time . here are the details:

ELIGIBILITY & ADMISSION PROCEDURE

MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY

At least 45% marks in case of General category and 40% of the total marks in case of SC and ST category at the Bachelor’s Degree examination in 10+ 2 + 3 pattern.

Address
    Gopinath Bordoloi Nagar, Guwahati, Assam, 781014

RANKINGS & RATINGS

CollegeSearch Score is an exclusive rating assigned to institutes. The unique rating is determined on the basis of a gamut of factors like placement record, approvals, type of establishment, faculty, cut-offs, offline ranking and alumni rating that determine overall quality of an institute.
Reply To: University Law College Gauhati University
Your information:

Comment

Verify Yourself

GET UPTO 50% OFF!
icon

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account