- 04/26/2019 at 12:01 am #633141EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Under 0.33, an indigent is allowed to prosecute any suit, provided he satisfies certain conditions. Which of the following is not such a condition?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- He does not possess sufficient means to enable him to pay the fees prescribed for the plaint in such suit.
- He is not entitled to property worth Rs. 1000.
- He has no sufficient means for his livelihood.
- He may present the application for permission to sue as an indigent either himself or through an authorised agent.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad