This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anuj Jindal 3 months ago.

• Author
     rahul sharma 
    Participant

Which are the preparation books for UGC NET Paper1??

• #9952 Reply
     SOURABH SWAMI 

Hello,

Here are some of the preparation books for UGC NET Paper 1

• UGC NET/JRF/SLET General Paper-1 Teaching & Research Aptitude Paperback. Arihant Experts.
    • CBSE UGC NET/SET/JRF – Paper 1: Teaching and Research Aptitude Paperback. KVS Madaan.
    • Trueman’s UGC NET Commerce Paperback. By M Gagan & Sajit Kumar
    • Trueman’s UGC NET Management Paper back by M Shivani
    • CBSE UGC NET/SET/JRF – Paper 1 by Mc Graw Hills

• #2173767 Reply
     Anuj Jindal

let me inform you that reading from the right books would be essential for your preparation, also, along with reading from the right books you’d need to solve the various mock tests that are available for the UGC NET exam.

Now, when I say right books, I say it because I do not want you to waste your time reading from whichever random book you might happen to chance upon. There are several books in the market that shall help you prepare for the UGC NET in the most consolidated and efficient manner. I have suggested a list of the most relevant books here.

• NTA UGC NET JRF Paper I – All 10 Subject + Indian Logic (Link Below) Shubham Singhania & Anuj Jindal
  • Latest NTA UGC NET Paper 1 – 14 Solved Past Year Papers (7 Papers of 2019, and 5 Papers of 2018 and 2 Papers of 2017) (Link Below) Shubham Singhania & Anuj Jindal
  • Trueman’s UGC NET/SET General Paper 1 – 2020 Edition Trueman
  • UGC NET/JRF/SET General Paper 1 – Teaching & Research Aptitude Arihant Experts
  • NTA UGC NET/SET/JRF Paper 1 – Teaching and Research Aptitude KVS Madaan (Pearson Education)
  • UGC-NET/JRF/SET – Teaching & Research Aptitude (General Paper 1) Upkar Prakashan
  • I would say that the best books for UGC NET are not fulfil all the criteria for the UGC NET would be one where, preparing from the right books and solving mocks, go hand in hand.

Go ahead try our free Mock Tests here.

Thanks!!!

Reply To: UGC NET Paper 1
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account