- 11/16/2017 at 12:00 am #4248rahul sharmaParticipant
Who will conduct UGC NET Exam from 2018.
- 11/20/2017 at 12:00 am #10026Asad yar KhanMember
UGC NET Exam is held twice a year, usually in the months of June and December. But this year the exam was conducted in the month of November 2017.
Although CBSE is conducting the UGC NET Exam, it is likely to be conducted by NTS (National Testing Service will conduct the exam) from 2018 onwards.
The CBSE NET Qualifying Criteria is as follows
- The candidates who are in their final year of post-graduation or fall under result awaited category may also apply for this exam. Candidates must complete their P.G degree examination within two years from the date of NET result with required percentage of marks, failing which they shall be treated as disqualified.
- The Ph.D. holder who has completed their Master’s Degree by 19th September 1991 will be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in marks (50% – 55%) for NET exam.
A candidate’s Graduation and the Post-Graduation subject should be similar and they can apply in the NET for the same subject only.
Hope that helps!
- 11/21/2017 at 12:00 am #10034SOURABH SWAMIMember
National Eligibility Test (NET) which is conducted for the selection of talented candidates who want to pursue their career in the fields of Research & Lecturer-ship.
Earlier, the University Grants Commission used to conduct the Exam. But since 2015, CBSE is conducting the NET Exam on the behalf of UGC.There are many UGC NET Coordinating Institutes that comes under CBSE Conducting exam
that come under UGC
UGC NET Exam is conducted by CBSE while it might be possible that from 2018 onwards the exam will be conducted by NTA(National Testing Agency)