- 05/10/2019 at 6:04 am #799786EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Two satellites of Earth, S1 and S2, are moving in the same orbit. The mass of S1 is four times the mass of S2. Which of the following statements is true?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The time period of S1 is four times that of S2.
- The potential energy of Earth and satellite in both the cases is the same.
- S1 and S2 are moving with the same speed.
- The kinetic energies of the two satellites are equal.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad