This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  dinesh kumar 4 weeks ago.

• Author
     Rohan Singh 

Hi,

I’m looking for travel & tourism courses in Mumbai. Can someone tell me about institutes that offer travel & tourism courses in Mumbai?

thanks

• #9344 Reply
     Alsamee shaikh 

a graduate looking for diploma or degree courses in travel and tourism management

• #424305 Reply
     nkotbPn

New Kids on the Block is my favourite band of 90s. NKOTB had so many hits! The ones I remember are ‘Tonight’, ‘Baby, I Believe In You’ and their hit ‘Step By Step’. These are real masterpieces, not garbage like today! And it is awesome NKOTB have a tour in 2019! So I’m going to visit their concert in 2019. The full list is here: New Kids on the Block tour St. Louis. Check it out and maybe we can even visit one of the performances together!

• #425750 Reply
     BBoysPn

Backstreet Boys BSB are an American rock boy band. The band was founded on April 20, 1993 in Orlando, Florida, by Lou Pearlman. Now this is the most successful band with more than 130 million records sold worldwide. The group was named after a flea market in Orlando, the “backstreet flea market”. In 2019 BB has more than 50 concerts in the US with their DNA World Tour. Check concert dates at Backstreet Boys DNA tour US 2019 site. Full list of tour dates & concerts!

• #433283 Reply
     HootiePn

I like rock bands! I really do! And my favourite hardcore band is Hootie&Blowfish! All band members has reunited to give more than 50 concerts for their fans in 2019! To know more about Hootie and The Blowfish in 2019 visit website Hootie and the Blowfish tour Winnipeg. You won’t miss any concert in 2019 if you visit the link!

• #433898 Reply
     dinesh kumar 
    Participant

There are many colleges and institutes in Mumbai that are offering Travel and Tourism Courses. Check Below-

Blue Whale Academy

Kesari Academy

University of Mumbai

Welingkar Institute of Management

Inspire Academy

My friend is doing b com from Chandigarh Group Of Colleges Landran and suddenly he has developed his interest in Travel and tourism course. He has also shortlisted above mentioned Institute in Mumbai.

• #764239 Reply
     Johnnykex

I like soul songs! I really do! And my favourite soul band is Johnnyswim! The members Amanda Sudano and Abner Ramirez are about to give more than 40 concerts to their fans in 2019 and 2020! To know more about Johnnyswim in 2020 visit site https://johnnyswimtour.com. You won’t miss any performance by Johnnyswim this year if you visit the link!

• #767783 Reply
     dover 
    Participant

THANX EXCELLENT THREAD

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  dover.
  • #772143 Reply
     CarriePn

Carrie Underwood is my favourite US contry singer. She is young, beautiful and charming woman in her 30s. Her strong voice takes me away from all issues of this planet and I start enjoy my life and listen songs created by her voice. Now the singer is on a Cry Pretty 360 Tour started in May of 2019. The concerts scheduled for this year, up to the last day of October. Ticket prices are moderate and available for all men and women with different income. If you love contry music, then you must visit at least one of her concert. All tour dates are available at the Carrie Underwood tour Edmonton. Visit the website and make yourself familiar with all Carrie Underwood concerts in 2019!

• #775525 Reply
     Chainkex

I like EDM bands! I really do! And my favourite EDM band is Chainsmokers! DJs Alex Pall and Andrew Taggart are about to perform more than 50 concerts for their fans in 2019 and 2020! To know more about Chainsmokers band in 2019 and 2020 visit website Chainsmokers tour Chicago. You won’t miss any concert in 2020 if you click on the link!

• #1019304 Reply
     BreakPn

Breaking Benjamin is my favourite rock-band of 90s. They had so many hit songs! The ones I remember are ‘The Diary of Jane’, ‘Tourniquet’ and their hit ‘So Cold’. These are real masterpieces, not garbage like today! And it is awesome that they have a tour in 2019! So I’m going to attend Breaking Benjamin concert this year. The full list is here: Breaking Benjamin tour dates. Check it out and maybe we can even visit one of the concerts together!

• #1020254 Reply
     dinesh kumar 
    Participant

There are many institutes that offers Travel and Tourism Course in Mumbai. According to me, best Travel and Tourism Colleges are as below-
    Blue Whale Academy
    Inspire Academy
    EduGlobe School of
    Learning
    Trade Wings Institute of Management
    IITC Borivali

Reply To: Travel & Tourism Courses in Mumbai
Your information:

Verify Yourself

GET UPTO 50%    OFF!

or    

Forgot your details?