This topic contains 0 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Matthew Wolf 5 months ago.

• Author
     Tanya Nigam 

Hello, one can earn good enough if he/she is excellent in her field. No job is perfect we have to make it.

Though some high paying careers are-

1. Commerce field-

management professional, investment banking, Chartered Accountant, Law Professionals

2. Science (Biology)-

(Doctors) Surgery, radiologist, neurologist

3. Science (Maths)-

Aviation professional, oil and gas sector, IT and Software engineering, commercial pilot.

Others-

• Modelling and acting, fashion technology

• #7308 Reply
     madhumullapati 

It is good that you want to be financially supportive to your family. We have got some safe career path such as B.tech, Degree after which you can easily get a job with good package based on your technical, communication and soft skills.

• You can do M.B.A and can join in software company where you can earn more. You can even do Charted Accountancy where you have chance of earning high amount but it depends on the level of dedication you put on studies.
    • After your degree you can even apply for civils, Groups exams for government jobs. There is tough competition for them right now, but good guidance and knowledge will surely help you.
    • You can get prepared for Banking courses and apply for banking positions. It is the coolest job with high paying salaries.
    • You can be in Medical field. You can study M.B.B.S which earns you not only a lot of money but also a lot of respect. But it costs so much of money and time to complete medicine.
    • If you are interested in Law, you can study LLB and either become a company lawyer or put a practice at home itself.
    • You can be an Investment banker, Modeling and acting, aviation, etc.

It may be confusing for you by seeing these many options. The only way to choose one among them is your interest. Check out which subject and which field satisfies you and then proceed. After you complete further studies you will be more clear about your career what to do. First complete your academics with good grades and good skills.

In mean time you can do part time jobs like content writing where you can earn money for your needs and also improvise your knowledge

• #7320 Reply
     S. VASAVI SATYA KIRANMAYEE 

It’s a great thing that at the age of 15, 16 years, you wish to support your family members. One can opt for government jobs. Best jobs can be obtained by attending govt. exams like BSRB (Banking Service Recruitment Boad), SSC (Staff Selection Commission), RRB (Railway Recruitment Board), Jobs in Navy, Airforce etc.

However, to qualify these exms,you need lot of preparation. You can related books, refer newspaper daily including Economic Times.

Keep applying for all types of eligible govt jobs which helps you as practice also.

In the mean time, you may opt for home tuitions for all subjects for lower classes & for the subject which you are confident for higher classes.

Spend 3 hrs maximum for tuitions & 8-10 hrs for preparation. Keep meeting your friends also to gain any kind of information & also discuss some thing relevant with your friends which may be helpful for you to gain knowledge.

Definetly you will be successful.

Later, if you wish to go further studies (suggestable), you can doitonce you get a supporting job. But plan your income accordingly & then spend.

• #1248 Reply
     Matthew Wolf 

Hello sir/ma’am, I come from a middle class family. I am about to finish my 10th standard. I am trying to choose a good career path so that I can help support my family. What are the top paying jobs in the country?

• #7642 Reply
     deepj 

Hello, To support your family you can go for the government jobs. There are many govt job in which you can apply in 2017. First you need to complete you graduation so that you can apply for any exam.

IAS: Everybody is familiar with this word. IAS is one of the most prestigious job in our country. Social Status after qualifying increases. If we talk about the salary it get 45-55 thousand per month with decision power.

Banking Job: Apply for the IBPS PO/ Clerk or SBI or other private banks. Banks are just synonymous with money. Prepare for PO exam with best IBPS PO Study material. IBPS PO released its exam date. Apply as soon as possible. Read the IBPS PO Exam Date for 2017 here

Staff Selection Jobs: Its best choice to make your career in SSC. if you want social life as well as respect and power then SSC is best job for you. you will get lots of scope to show your potential post like i.e Examiner, ITI, Preventive Officer etc. if you want to work with Bureaucrats then assistant Jobs are very Good for you Grade Pay 4600.

• #7644 Reply
     deepj 

Hello, To support your family you can go for the government jobs. There are many govt job in which you can apply in 2017. First you need to complete you graduation so that you can apply for any exam.

IAS: Everybody is familiar with this word. IAS is one of the most prestigious job in our country. Social Status after qualifying increases. If we talk about the salary it get 45-55 thousand per month with decision power.

Banking Job: Apply for the IBPS PO/ Clerk or SBI or other private banks. Banks are just synonymous with money. Prepare for PO exam with best IBPS PO Study material. IBPS PO released its exam date. Apply as soon as possible. Read the IBPS PO Exam Date for 2017 here

Staff Selection Jobs: Its best choice to make your career in SSC. if you want social life as well as respect and power then SSC is best job for you. you will get lots of scope to show your potential post like i.e Examiner, ITI, Preventive Officer etc. if you want to work with Bureaucrats then assistant Jobs are very Good for you Grade Pay 4600.

• #7666 Reply
     Shravya H.M. 

Hello Anitha,

It’s so great that you are thinking about supporting your family at such a young age. You’ve got to complete your graduation and choose the appropriate stream for your 11th and 12th standard based on the career paths you find interesting.

Whatever you choose to do, with the determination you seem to have, I’m sure you’re going to make it.

In addition to the answers posted above, go through this article with the top 5 paying jobs in the country.

All the best 🙂

Reply To: Top paying jobs in India-
Your information:

Comment

Verify Yourself

GET UPTO 50% OFF!
icon

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account