Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Matthew Wolf 3 months ago.

• Author
     Matthew Wolf 

Hello, I have heard of several online MBA courses. Are these legit courses? If so, could you mention the best of these (reliable) courses?

• #7680 Reply
     Shravya H.M. 

Hello,

Here is a list of UGC approved courses.

But before you get into this, I think you should consider various factors about the validity of the course in the career stream you aim at. I read this article recently about the validity of such degrees in the country and i think you should check it out too.

• #7682 Reply
     Shravya H.M. 

Hello,

But before you get into this, I think you should consider various factors about the validity of the course in the career stream you aim at. I read this article recently about the validity of such degrees in the country and i think you should check it out too.

• #7684 Reply
     Shravya H.M. 

Hello,

Reply To: Top online MBA Courses
Your information:

Comment

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account