This topic contains 0 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Matthew Wolf 3 months ago.

• Author
     Matthew Wolf 

Hello,

I’m in the 10th standard. I’m trying to choose my future profession, so I wanted to know- what are the top paying jobs in the country?

• #6918 Reply
     Shravya H.M. 

Hello,

Well, you should think about undertaking a career counselling session with a professional before you jump into anything.

But do read this article, it provides a pretty accurate description of what are considered the top paying jobs in the country today.

• #6946 Reply
     kuku2190 

Firstly try to persue studies further in good reputed colleges and know your interest and you can also check placement records from the top best colleges and prepare according to that for the entrance exams of that colleges.They are many companies that offers you good jobs with good packeges but you have to crack various exams for that.hope it had help you.all the best.

• #6978 Reply
     Parag Patle 

Please don’t decide your career based on the highest paying jobs. Later, as you become wise, you will learn that there are stuff more important than money such as family, things you feel passionate about, work-life balance, etc. You can earn money in any field that you will be happy working in. There are jobs which pay nicer but are dead end jobs, there won’t be any scope of growth and you will feel stuck. You better find your career where your competency level is tested, you are challenged more often, and you will strive to be better every single day. Life is more than just earning money, you must know how to enjoy every single moment of it, and if your job is dead end and boring, it means you will end up cursing most of your life time and even the money seems useless. You better focus on what you are doing now, and keep researching different areas where you can work. For more information, you can contact me at [email protected].

Reply To: Top Jobs in India
Your information:

Comment

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account