- 07/08/2016 at 12:00 am #808Arpit Raj MallMember
Rather than going to specific product design post graduate course, is there any master’s course offered by any renowned university that will also expand my creativity and my curriculum?
- 12/19/2016 at 12:00 am #5698Olivia DasMember
some colleges in India are:
- National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad.
- Centre for Product Design and Manufacturing (CPDM), IISc.
- Department of Design- IIT Guwahati.
- MAEER’s MIT Institute of Design.
According to me,you should try for NIDs. For NID you have to have an insight, creativity and some general awareness!
If you think you have it,then you need not worry at all 🙂
- 12/22/2016 at 12:00 am #5938Shraddha GoelMember
The following colleges/universities are good. Combine the course with some internships, personal projects or online courses and you will be expanding creativity for sure:
Indian Educational Design Institute School
Department of Design- IIT Guwahati.
MAEER’s MIT Institute of Design.