This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Matthew Wolf Matthew Wolf 2 months ago.

• Author
    Matthew Wolf Matthew Wolf 

Hello,

I have always loved biology and have immense appreciation for the human body. I’ve been growing up watching my uncle be an amazing surgeon. I have been passionate about doing Medicine since I was a kid. I’m going to be writing the entrance exams for medical colleges in 2019 and would like to know which are the best coaching centers for the exams?

• #6906 Reply
    Shravya H.M. Shravya H.M. 

Hello Alina,

It’s wonderful to see that you’re truly passionate about being involved in the medicine field and about making a difference to the community. You’ve already set out on the path by taking this first step. This article provides an extensive review of the various coaching institutes.

In any order, the following are supposed to be the top institutes if you’re looking to attend classes:

• Aakash Institute
    • Elite Academy
    • Allen Career Institute
    • Brilliant Tutorials
    • Bansal Classes
    • Delhi Academy of Medical Sciences (DAMS)
    • Oasis Educational Services
    • Sahil Study Circle Private Ltd
    • Naik Academy
    • Naryana

This guy’s answer on Quora is really informative as well, do check it out. But on the whole, it comes down to the kind of effort time and dedication you put into preparing for the exams, these tuition centers are meant to merely offer a sense of direction to you.

Good Luck!

I hope your dream comes true! 🙂

Reply To: Top Coaching Centers for medical entrance exams
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account