This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Osheen Kharbanda 4 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     Renu 

What are the top 20 CBSE schools in India?

• #8766 Reply
     shresthi24 

Hello Renu

India has vast number of schools in different regions .Some are too good that one can easily get admitted there. Here are the top schools in India—

• The Doon School, Dehradun
    • Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai
    • Bishop cotton School,Shimla
    • Welhalm Girls’ School, Dehradun
    • Scindia School, Gwalior
    • Mayo college, Ajmer
    • The Shri Ram School, Delhi
    • Cathedral and John Connon School, Mumbai
    • The Lawrence School, Sanawar
    • Campion School, Mumbai

All the best

• #295290 Reply
     hasmita dholakia 
    Participant

Hi
    Well, it is not an easy task to find the best or top 20 cbse schools in India. But, I would like to share with you some names that I have reviews from friends and relatives.
    St. Xavier’s Collegiate School, Kolkata.
    La Martiniere For Girls School, Kolkata.
    The Doon School, Dehradun.
    Mallya Aditi International School, Bangalore.
    Little Flower High School, Hyderabad.
    Mother’s International, Delhi.
    Bombay Scottish School, Mumbai.

AS, I properly live in Maharashtra I would suggest the CBSE schools in Amravati are also ranking as the best. They may not be listed in the top 20, but still they are good.

• #344207 Reply
     jimpak

I feel nalanda vidhyanikethan is best https://nvn.edu.in/

• #355639 Reply
     edugatein 
    Participant

Hai renu, I think you can search region based is best. To know best cbse schools in coimbatore edugatein is the best website.Rather than cbse this website have details about all board schools.

• #392726 Reply
     Azher

Hello Ms. Renu, I would definitely say CHIREC International as they have constantly been top# 1 school in Hyderabad and top #4 schools in India, and CHIREC International fosters creativity in the student body by providing exposure to various arts, so the students can identify their interests and aptitudes before developing these talents. Instructors value and recognize hard work, enthusiasm, and individual improvement. for more info you may vist https://www.chirec.ac.in

• #1023375 Reply
     prachi sarode

hello,
    Find the best 20 CBSE schools in India it is not easy but I would like to share some names.
    I would suggest the CBSE schools in Amravati are also the best and they are good.

• #2081389 Reply
     Osheen Kharbanda

I would recommend you to check the best CBSE school in India

Reply To: Top 20 cbse schools in India
Your information:

GET UPTO 50%    OFF!
Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account