This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Matthew Wolf 1 month ago.

• Author
     Matthew Wolf 

Hello,

I am planning to do an MBA in Mumbai. I love this city and would like to pursue my higher studies here at one of the best colleges. So what are the best colleges to do an MBA in Mumbai?

Shravya H.M. 

Hello Nischal,

I have to agree, it is a beautiful city. But not just that, it has some excellent B-schools that you could go to. Here is a list of the 10 best ones:-

• Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS) – oldest and most reputed college with a rich alumni base that’s present in top management roles at companies like JP Morgan, Pepsico, HUL, etc.
    • SP Jain – SP Jain offers all the facilities which old IIMs do.
    • IIM Indore– Part of the old IIM – Mumbai. The good IIM name definitely counts, right?
    • Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management, IIT Bombay
    • NMIMS University School of Business Management – Present in the heart of the city. Has a great faculty base, projects, placements.
    • National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Powai – Considered to be one of the best for Supply Chain/Operations.
    • Prin. LN Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research
    • Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies [NMAT]
    • K. J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research (SIMSR)
    • Tata Institute of Social Sciences 

These are  some of the best MBA colleges in Mumbai. The order varies year after year based on various parameters. But these are considered to be top notch in the city year after year.

ana 

For what are the rankings and what exams are you supposed to give for that follow the link given below:-

http://www.bschool.careers360.com/colleges/ranking/2016/top-mba-colleges-in-mumbai

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account