This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rohan Singh 1 month ago.

• Author
     Rohan Singh 

I’m fixated on doing engineering once I completed from School i.e in 2020. I have some medical concerns and because of that I cannot leave my hometown. but, I at least want to aim for the best engineering colleges in Pune. Can someone help me with the Top 10 Engineering colleges in Pune?

Thanks

Priyanka Dixit 

Pune and Engineering! Opting these two words in one phrase can shape your career in an altogether new direction. In recent years, Pune has emerged as one of the major education hub in western India having some top institutes which offers courses in almost every trade. These institutes not only refines the students academically but also prepare them to face the professional world by having tie ups with the industries and with some foreign universities as well. Engineering is one trade which is opted by the students in very higher numbers. So opting for an Engineering College in Pune can be your life changing decision.

Due the presence of some of the top colleges in Pune, it is witnessing larger amount of industries and companies visiting for placements than any other parts of country. To go for some top Engineering colleges in Pune, here is the list that will help you finding your better suit.

Top Engineering Colleges in Pune:

1. College of Engineering Pune
    2. Symbiosis Institute of Technology
    3. Vishwakarma Institute of Technology
    4. Pune Institute of Computer Technology
    5. Maharashtra Institute of Technology
    6. Army Institute of Technology
    7. Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Engineering, Pune
    8. Cummins College of Engineering for Women
    9. Sinhagad College of Engineering, Vadgaon
    10. AISSMS College of Engineering, Pune

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account