- 05/27/2019 at 5:07 pm #1005508EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Tom has been a valued employee for you for the last 18 months. But, when you review the production report for last week, you discover that he was not up to the standards for both Thursday and Friday. Also, you have received a report from his co-workers that he is in a “cranky mood” since couple of days.
What is the step you take to understand and analyze the reason for this change in Sam?
- Directly conduct a session and decide on what to do.
- Use all the facts and make a decision on your own.
- Identify the problem, analyze the forces influencing the behavior, conduct a session with Sam and come to a decision.
- No need of talking to Sam, the higher authority has all the rights to warn him on taking serious actions.
- He can be directly given pink slip from the organization.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad