- 01/17/2017 at 12:00 am #1060Matthew WolfMember
I’m planning to go abroad for my further studies and am going to start preparing for TOEFL soon. What are some of the good books to use for preparation?
- 01/17/2017 at 12:00 am #6834Shravya H.M.Member
- The Official Guide to the TOEFL Test- The most reliable book made by ETS. It is a close representation of what to expect in the main exams. The practice tests at the back along with the tests on the CD are excellent practice.
- Official TOEFL IBT Tests- Pocket friendly book, but the CD only has the MP3 of the test and you cannot actually answer the questions on it.
- Cambridge Preparation for the TOEFL Test- This book has about 8 full length practice tests, although the material is a little more difficult, it focuses on building up your skills for the exam.
You’ll find some really excellent study material here.
Hope this helps.
All the best! 🙂