Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello Guys
    Myself Aakash and I here today in Edugorilla to know some details regarding the tips for cracking IIT. As I have a target of IIT right from the beginning of the school education and has also done a lot of hard work in this field. I want you guys to give me some tips so that I can have a clear idea regarding this.

• #8436 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello Aaksah

Firstly I would like to say that IIT is one of the most toughest exams in the field. You need to do a lot of hard work. Based on your request I have mentioned some tips. Hope these are helpful

Find a mentor in your close circle. It can be your brother, sister, mother, father, cousin, class teacher – anyone. You need to be motivated throughout these 2 years

Do not lose vision and focus of your Goal!

On the JEE Exam day, follow your test taking strategy – Sankalp’s strategy was to attempt Chemistry first as it was a tough subject for him (owing to the vast syllabus) and he solved Physics and Maths after Chemistry.

Friends can be a distraction. Choose wisely whom you want to be friends with over these 2 years.

• #9512 Reply
    prtigya prtigya 

Hello Aakash

Lack of students preparing for the exam. So, it is desirable to prepare a good study plan for JEE exam. Some important points are explain here related to your preparation.

1. Know the correct information about eligibility criteria, age limit, exam pattern, syllabus & online application procedure etc. of exam.
    2. Choose the right books, that cover overall syllabus of exam in easy & simple language.
    3. As the competition level is so higher in Jee exam so, you have to pay extra attention to qualify exam.
    4. Solve the previous year question paper regularly, by this you can know about difficulty level of exam.
    5. Make your study plan weekly. Like if you have 10 papers, then solve 1 paper daily.
    6. While attending Mock tests, be concentrate on your speed & accuracy.

These are some preparation tips that can help you for your study plan.

• #9896 Reply
    Akshay Kothari Akshay Kothari 
    Participant

Hello,

JEE Exam is one of the toughest exams in India. It is conducted for admission in undergraduate engineering and architectural courses.

You must prepare well for the exam. For this, you just need to follow these preparations tips which helps you in your JEE Mains and JEE Advanced Preparation:

• Before starting your preparation, you must check the syllabus and pattern for JEE Exam.
    • You must select best books for your JEE Preparation. You can buy these books from e-commerce websites like Amazon, Flipkart etc.
    • Solve Previous Year Question Papers and take online mock tests. This is the smartest way to prepare for the exam as you get to know the exact format of the questions asked in the exam.
    • Make notes of the important topics. This will help you in your last minute preparation.
    • Improve your weak areas first. Study more for the topics in which you are weak.

Best of Luck!

• #9906 Reply
    Shalini Sharma Shalini Sharma 

You have to need dedication and proper guidance. Here are some JEE 2018 Preparation Tips those will help you to crack the exam.

• Cracking the IIT JEE needs one to have a very well-structured study strategy.
    • It demands the students to be academically strong as well as have other skills like analytical skills, time management, exam taking strategy, and situational intelligence.
    • Students have to analyze the syllabus and exam pattern very well.
    • Always says to yourself that “You can do it”.
    • Solve the last years Question papers and mock tests. It increases your speed of solve questions and you get an idea which type questions will be come in exam.
    • Discuss your doubts regularly.
    • Keep your mind unclouded.
    • Take pressure positively.
  • #9910 Reply
    priya arrora priya arrora 

Tips to crack IIT  :

• Concentrate On The Formulae, Theorems, And Reactions
    • Concentrate On The Topics That You Have Studied
    • Make Enough Time To Revise
    • Do Not Let The Doubts Breed
    • Eat Healthy
    • Sleep early and sleep well