Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

hello team
    myself lohita from hyderabad and i m here today present to know some details regarding the three year llb course. i m very mych passionate about my dreaqm and my dream is to complete llb but i dont know the correct details regarding this course for which i need some assistance from you guys. so please help me in knowing the details of these for which i will be grateful

• #8190 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

hello lohita

thanks for choosing edugorilla.here are the complete details you have requested to be aware of:

The journey of Indian law schools from ‘institutionalised mediocrity’ (a term used by our former Prime Minister, Manmohan Singh) at a major conference on legal education some years back) to becoming centres of excellence in professional higher education has been fast. In just a decade or so, law has emerged as a sought after career.

Must check – Top law entrance examinations in India

Universities, law school network
    We have law schools, which are universities in themselves; like the premier National Law Universities or State Law Universities set up by Governments of Tamil Nadu and Karnataka, each set up under a separate Act of State Legislature. We also have Departments or Faculties or Schools of Law in the Central, State, Deemed or Private Universities. Further, there are hundreds of aided and  unaided, government and private law colleges affiliated to these universities.

Increase in test-takers
    Law entrance exams are becoming increasingly popular and competitive with the passing of each year. The number of applicants for Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) rose from 10,773 in 2008 to 25,769 in 2012. The number of applicants for the three-year LLB course by Delhi University’s (DU) Faculty of Law doubled from 6127 in 2008 to 11,384 students in 2012.

Reply To: three year llb course
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account