- 08/08/2019 at 3:50 pm #1619766EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Three statements are given below. After analysis these statements find the correct alternative out of five alternatives given below:-
Statement I: Eight friends Sonu, Ram, Shyam, Ajay, Mohan, Sohan, Vijay and Rohan are sitting in a circle. Some of them are facing outside and rests are facing inside.They belong to different professions, which includes doctor, engineer, advocate, artist, singer, scientist, politician and cricketer. Shyam is not a doctor and sitting opposite to a scientist.
Statement II: Sonu is sitting second to the left of Shyam. A singer is sitting opposite to Sonu. The scientist and engineer are facing in the same direction. Vijay is sitting between politician and advocate. Mohan is opposite to Sonu and facing inside the circle.
Statement III: Rohan is sitting third to right of Mohan. Ram is a doctor. Sohan is an advocate. Ajay is an artist and facing outside the circle. Ram is sitting second to the left of Ajay. Shyam is facing outside. Sonu is a cricketer.
What is the position of doctor with respect to Rohan?
- If only Statement I is sufficient to answer the question.
- If statements I and III are sufficient to answer the question.
- If statements II and III are sufficient to answer the question.
- All statements together are not sufficient to answer the question.
- All statements together are required to answer the question.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad