- 07/16/2019 at 8:17 am #1488023EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :Though the Rs.45 cr government project is stated to be completed in two years, the problems in acquiring private properties lead to delay in completion beyond five years. Consequently there is a cost overrun and the private contractors who invested money in the project faced huge financial losses.
Which of the following can be concluded from the above?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Completion of all prerequisites, including acquisitions of property before awarding the contracts, can avoid financial losses
- No property owner likes to part with his/her property
- Ownership of property is a legal right but not a fundamental right
- Government should plan projects in a way that does not require acquisition of private properties
- Government has the authority to acquire private property for public use
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad