- 07/04/2019 at 6:11 am #1322697EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
This question is followed by two statements giving certain data. You have to decide whether the information provided in the statements is sufficient for answering the question.
Ramesh rowed his boat from a point A in a river 24 km. downstream and then returned to A. Find the speed of his boat in still water if his upstream journey took p hours.
A. The time he took for the downstream journey was 3 hours less than that for the upstream journey and p = 6.
B. His upstream and downstream speeds were 4 kmph and 8 kmph respectively.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- if the question can be answered by using one of the statements alone, but cannot be answered by using the other statement alone
- if the question can be answered by using either statement alone.
- if the question can be answered by using both statements together, but cannot be answered by using either statement alone.
- if the question cannot be answered even by using both the statements together.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad