- 04/15/2019 at 5:56 am #488908EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
This question is based on the following passage.
Instant messengers have replaced emails to a great extent in today`s world. The youth now prefers on an instant messenger to an email to communicate. This has happened because of the animated nature of the messengers and various features blended in them. Users find it equally easy to use features like voice chat, conferencing, etc. However, it is next to impossible to replace email with IM because the former still remains a formal and professional way to communicate and is less prone to unethical intervention.
What is the relationship between the two bold faced sentences?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The two present divergent opinions.
- The two converge only up to a point.
- The second contradicts the contents of the first.
- The second prescribes a limit to the trend pictured in the first.
- The first states a promise of a change; the second states a counter current.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad