- 04/15/2019 at 5:56 am #488920EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
This question is based on the following passage.
Cold water does not quench one`s thirst as effectively as water at room temperature does. On the other hand, cold water is better for taking a bath with as compared to bathing with water at room temperature.
Which of the following most closely parallels the reasoning above?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Eating at a restaurant offers a pleasant ambience but is an expensive outing. Eating at home ensures more whole some and nutritious food, and is less expensive.
- Oranges are a richer source of sugar and vitamin C than are apples. However apples have a higher percentage of pesticides compared to oranges.
- Tea is the more popular beverage in China than is coffee. On the hand, coffee is the preferred beverage in the western world.
- Traveling by air is not as cheap as traveling by road. However, traveling by road is slower than traveling by air.
- Walking is not as good a source of exercise as working out at the gymnasium is. However, walking has greater all round benefits than working out at the gymnasium.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad