- 05/10/2019 at 7:21 am #800719EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
There are two test tubes A and B. Test tube A contains dilute hydrochloric acid and test tube B contains dilute sodium hydroxide. Few drops of clove oil are added to both.
Which of the following statements is true?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Test tube A does not smell of clove oil.
- Test tubes A and B smell of clove oil.
- Test tubes A and B do not smell of clove oil.
- Test tube B does not smell of clove oil.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad