This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Charlie Flint 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     EduGorilla 
    Keymaster
    Select Question Language :

There are three types of chocolates A, B and C. Exactly seven chocolates of type B will come for the cost of four chocolates of type A. The cost of type B chocolate is thrice that of type C. A customer purchases one chocolate of each type and pays Rs. 37. What is the cost of type A chocolate?

Options :-

1. Rs. 12
    2. Rs. 17
    3. Rs. 21
    4. Rs. 25
    5. Rs. 14
    Post your Training /Course Enquiry
    Are You looking institutes / coaching center for
    • IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
    • Bank PO, SSC, Railways
    • Study Abroad
    Select your Training / Study category
  • #2120322 Reply
     John Smith

I can’t solve problems about chocolate and so on because I immediately want to order some sweet set for myself.

• #2120352 Reply
     Charlie Flint

Great question. I think that he would try to buy someday something new. I would highly recommend him to buy a tasteful gift box from this website. It has full ranges of taste, so the customer would be satisfied. If you interested in dark and organic chocolate then I would highly recommend you to check it out. Hope you would like it.

• #2120353 Reply
     Charlie Flint

Great question. I think that he would try to buy someday something new. I would highly recommend him to buy a tasteful gift box from this website. It has full ranges of taste, so the customer would be satisfied. If you interested in dark and organic chocolate then I would highly recommend you to check it out. Hope you would like it.

Reply To: There are three types of chocolates A, B and C. Exactly seven chocolates of type B will come for the….
Your information:

GET UPTO 50%    OFF!
Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account