- 07/05/2019 at 1:03 pm #1350599EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
There are six Indian cricketers, namely Sohel, Dhanraj, Veeru, Raj, Abhishek and Rahul. Among them two are batsmen, one is a spinner. Also, each of these cricketers belongs to a different city, namely Chandigarh, Delhi, Ranchi, Chennai, Mumbai and Jaipur.
1. Veeru a fast bowler is neither from Chennai nor from Jaipur.
2. The one who is from Mumbai is a spinner. Neither Raj nor Sohel is from Mumbai.
3. Sohel is the all-rounder of the team and from Jaipur.
4. Veeru is not from Ranchi while Dhanraj is from Chennai.
5. Raj the wicket keeper is from Delhi. Neither Dhanraj nor Rahul is a spinner
Which of the following pair of cricketer and city is incorrect?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad