- 07/04/2019 at 6:23 am #1322986EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :The Yoga system is divided into two principal parts — Hatha and Raja Yoga. Hatha Yoga deals principally with the physiological part of man with a view to establish his health and train his will. The processes prescribed to arrive at this end are so difficult that only a few resolute souls go through all the stages of its practice. Many have failed and some have died in the attempt. It is therefore strongly denounced by all the philosophers. The most illustrious Shankaracharya has remarked in his treatise called Aparokshanubhuti that “the system of Hatha Yoga was intended for those whose worldly desires are not pacified or uprooted.”Which one of the following, if true, most substantially strengthens the idea given in the passage?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The percentage of people in a given ashram practising Raja Yoga is more than the percentage of people practising Hatha Yoga.
- The number of people in a given ashram practising Raja Yoga is more than the number of people practising Hatha Yoga.
- The number of Yoga schools teaching Raja Yoga is more than the number of Yoga schools teaching Hatha Yoga.
- The percentage of students who have successfully learnt Raja Yoga is more than the percentage of students who have successfully learnt Hatha Yoga.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad