- 07/04/2019 at 6:23 am #1322988EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :The Yoga system is divided into two principal parts — Hatha and Raja Yoga. Hatha Yoga deals principally with the physiological part of man with a view to establish his health and train his will. The processes prescribed to arrive at this end are so difficult that only a few resolute souls go through all the stages of its practice. Many have failed and some have died in the attempt. It is therefore strongly denounced by all the philosophers. The most illustrious Shankaracharya has remarked in his treatise called Aparokshanubhuti that “the system of Hatha Yoga was intended for those whose worldly desires are not pacified or uprooted.”Which of the following option best summarises Shankaracharya’s comments on Hatha Yoga ?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Hatha Yoga is for those who cannot control their desires easily.
- Hatha Yoga has disastrous consequences for Yoga practitioners.
- Practised under the guidance of experts, Hatha Yoga is better than Raja Yoga for some people.
- Raja Yoga gives better results and in a shorter time period for mosst people, and therefore it should be encouraged.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad