- 04/24/2019 at 7:33 am #590721EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
The statement ‘An s orbital is spherical in shape’, means that
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- the probability of finding an electron, at a given distance from the nucleus in this orbital, is same in all directions.
- the electron density in this orbital is distributed on the surface of a sphere.
- the electrons in this orbital are present in the centre of a sphere.
- the electrons in this orbital are moving in circles inside a sphere.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad