- 07/02/2019 at 12:47 pm #1288910EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :The sides of triangle ABC are a cm, b cm and c cm. The sides of triangle DEF are d cm, e cm and f cm. If a2 + b2 + c2 + d2 + e2 + f2 = 2ad + 2be + 2cf, then which of the following is true?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Triangles ABC and DEF are equilateral.
- Triangles ABC and DEF are right angled.
- Triangles ABC and DEF are congruent.
- Triangles ABC and DEF are scalene w.r.t each other
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad