- 04/14/2019 at 7:16 am #464620EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
The Ludhiana Stock Exchange, LSE, recently automated its trading operations through the use of mainframe computer server. After several major mistakes were detected, an inquiry determined that the mistakes were not attributable to computer breakdowns. Rather, human error was cause for it, as when a sweeper spilled cleaning water on the central server or when there were flaws with the building`s fire fighting system. It is evident that such commonplace occurrences should not be considered unlikely to happen over time.
Which one of the following statements follows most logically from the passage?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Since computers have become a regular feature of everyday life, it is reasonable to expect an increase in the total number of yearly breakdowns.
- If LSE continues to use computers to conduct its trades, a mistake is not improbable.
- The probability of operator error at LSE computer consoles is not likely to be reduced by further improvements in technology.
- The LSE computer system was carefully constructed to account for potential failures of certain computer circuits.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad