- 07/16/2019 at 9:58 am #1489228EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :The lifeline of Mumbai is it train network. One of the most crowded places in the city. A Group of commuters of the Mumbai suburban railways called for a strike in response to the increase in the number of accidents in that route in the past one year due to overcrowding. The commuters want to continue the strike unless the authorities agree to increase the frequency of the trains in that route.
Which of the following can be concluded from the above statement?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Increase in the frequency of the trains would lead to decrease in the number of such accidents
- The trains in the Mumbai suburban run overcrowded
- The railway authorities are in different to the safety of the commuters
- The railways did not increase the frequency in proportion to the increase in the number of
commuters in the past one year
- None of these
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad