- 04/17/2019 at 9:12 pm #513412EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
The Government of India Act, 1935, provided for a federation with the princely states as its units. Why did this part of the act not come into force?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The Muslim League did not accept it.
- The Congress did not accept it.
- The rulers of the princely states did not consent to join.
- Some of the provinces did not accept it.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad