- 05/16/2019 at 5:08 pm #871303EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
The government has announced the Drone Regulations 1.0. These regulations will enable the safe, commercial usage of drones starting December 1, 2018. Consider the following about them.
- They are intended to enable visual line-of-sight daytime-only and a maximum of 1000 ft altitude operations.
- All such drones, with some exceptions, are to be registered and issued with Unique Identification Number (UIN).
- The regulation defines some “No Drone Zones”, inter alia, around airports and near international borders.
- Operations of these Remotely Piloted Aircraft System (RPAS) cannot be enabled through Digital Sky
Select the correct answer using the codes below:
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
1, 2 and 3 only
2 and 3 only
1, 3 and 4 only
1, 2 and 4 only
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad