- 07/05/2019 at 3:30 pm #1351768EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
The following paragraph consists of four sentences, three of which form a coherent paragraph when arranged in the correct order. Identify the one that is not part of the paragraph.
1. Many songs, paintings, photographs and other works exist only because selling copies and permissions allows creatives enough of an independent living to devote time to making those things.
2. I stand up for artists’ rights, including copyright.
3. After all, the purpose of copyright is to foster the creation of useful things, and useful things are made by people who still have to eat.
4. Artists who give wisely can also be artists who receive.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad