- 04/28/2019 at 6:59 pm #690796EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
The following expressions gives the effect of temperature on the rate constant and was given by Arrhenius.
Identify the incorrect statement in context to the Arrhenius equation.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The value of 'k' is not effected by the addition of a catalyst.
- The value of 'k' increases with the increase in temperature.
- The value of 'k' increases with the decrease in Ea.
- The number of molecules possessing energy equal to or greater than the threshold energy is given by
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad