- 04/16/2019 at 3:35 am #501259EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
The following can be inferred from the passage, except:
- All the present species on earth are related to each other as they stem from a common base.
- The basis for the classification of species can be inheritance and natural selection.
- Natural selection is a universal phenomenon.
- Extinction is one of the characteristics of evolution.
- Adaptations in nature are forced by environment.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad