- 04/28/2019 at 9:28 am #683147EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
The figure shows the variation of specific heat capacity (C) of a solid as a function of temperature (T). The temperature is increased continuously from 0 to 500 K at a constant rate. Ignoring any volume change, which of the following statements is (are) correct to a reasonable approximation?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The rate at which heat is absorbed in the range 0 – 100 K varies linearly with temperature T.
- Heat absorbed in increasing the temperature from 0 – 100 K is less than the heat required for increasing the temperature from 400 – 500 K.
- There is no change in the rate of heat absorption in range 400 – 500 K.
- The rate of heat absorption increases in the range 200 – 300 K.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad