- 04/30/2019 at 3:49 am #721742EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
The equilibrium moisture curve for a solid is shown on next page:
The total moisture content of the solid is X and it is exposed to air of relative humidity H. In the table below, Group I lists the types of moisture, and Group II represents the regions in the graph.
Which one of the following is the correct match?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- P - 1, Q - 2, R - 3, S - 4
- P - 1, Q - 3, R - 4, S - 2
- P - 1, Q - 4, R - 2, S - 3
- P - 1, Q - 2, R - 4, S - 3
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad