- 04/25/2019 at 10:53 pm #631214EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
The commencement of arbitral proceedings is not dependant on interim relief being allowed or denied under Section 9 of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The Supreme Court held it in which of these cases?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Firm Ashok Traders v. Gurumukh Das Saluja
- M.M.T.C.Ltd. v. Sterlite Industries (India) Ltd.
- National Thermal Power Corporation v. Flowmore (P) Ltd.
- Magma Leasing Ltd. v. NEPC Micon Ltd.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad