- 04/14/2019 at 7:18 am #464664EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
The CEO of one of India`s best companies is amused by the publicity his methods have received. He believes that CEO`s receive too much credit for corporate profits and claims that, "people assume too easily that CEOs are geniuses when a company is profitable and morons when a company is not."
According to the CEO`s statement, it can be inferred that he believes which one of the following to be true?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- A profit making CEO should attempt to manipulate the press.
- No CEO can justifiably be called a genius
- The success of a company cannot be completely determined by its CEO.
- CEOs are less important during an unprofitable streak than they are when company is making profit.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad